Business Tax Services
Minimize your company's tax burden with our complete tax planning and compliance services.
Staying up-to-date with the latest business tax law changes presents challenges and opportunities. A disciplined, integrated approach to corporate tax requires experienced tax professionals who understand the distinct tax concerns faced by businesses and non-profits.
Ross-Stern & Associates can help your business minimize the demands of federal, state, and local taxes. Harnessing our intimate knowledge of tax laws and requirements, our tax professionals work with you to understand your operations, needs, and challenges to plot a strategy resulting in the best possible outcome.
We can help your company or organization with:
- Business tax planning
- Business tax preparation and filing
- Federal tax preparation
- Quarterly estimated tax filings
- State and Local tax (SALT) filings
- Multi-state tax compliance and consulting
- Payroll tax services
- Sales tax services
- Corporate tax services (C and S corporations)
- Partnership tax services
- LLC/LLP tax services
- Small business and sole proprietor tax services
- Nonprofit tax services
- Estate, Trust, and Gift tax filings
- Business property tax compliance
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) tax compliance
- Franchise tax returns
- IRS and State Tax problem resolution | Audit representation
- IRS Offer in Compromise
- Litigation support
- Compensation and benefits
- Outsourced tax compliance and accounting services
- Tax credits and incentives
- Flow-through entity planning
- Tax accounting:
- Quarterly and annual tax provision calculations
- Validating tax balance sheet accounts
- GAAP accounting standards
- Accounting for income taxes (ASC 740)
- Tax due diligence
- Tax deferral strategies for sale transactions
- Repair vs. capitalization deductions
- eFile tax return submission
As a Ross-Stern & Associates business client, you will receive our Tax Organizer and Questionnaire guiding you through what records to gather and taking you through the important steps to assure a successful filing. We offer eFile electronic tax return submission for a faster return of any tax refunds.
Get an early start on your tax preparation. Contact us or call Ross-Stern & Associates at 818.776.0399 for a consultation about your federal, state, and local tax planning and preparation needs.