Tax Planning & Compliance
Success starts with a plan
Let's face it: You should never have to pay even a penny more in taxes. And the best way to reduce your tax liability is by planning throughout the year and utilizing tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. The tax professionals at Ross-Stern & Associates can help you minimize your tax impact by keeping abreast of your personal situation. We apply our knowledge of the latest tax regulation changes to work proactively throughout the year with you to minimize the impact of federal and state taxes.
Working with us well in advance of tax season can dramatically improve your tax outcome, especially for high-income families. In addition, advance planning is helpful for budgeting.
Our Tax Planning services include:
- Income tax minimization strategies
- Retirement tax planning
- Inheritance tax planning
- Determining tax credits
- State, local, and property tax planning
- Income and tax forecasts to estimate tax liabilities
- Investment strategies to defer and reduce current tax liabilities
- Tax deduction strategies to pay for a vacation home or other leisure assets
- Compliance examinations for individuals, corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, and estates
- Sale of real estate
Minimize your taxes with a sound tax planning strategy. Contact us or call 818.776.0399 today to schedule a consultation.