Estate and Trust Planning
Protect the assets you have worked a lifetime to build
You have worked hard to build a good life for those you love. That's why having a sound estate and trust planning strategy is an important step in protecting your assets. Ross-Stern & Associates can help you plan for the transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provide financial security for your surviving spouse, and reduce or eliminate tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets.
We can work with your attorney or recommend a qualified estate attorney to craft a personalized plan that optimizes your financial needs. Whether or not you have a will or trust, we can help you take care of all the details in order to make the process of estate planning simple and painless.
If you have philanthropic goals, we can guide you on establishing and managing a charitable foundation as well as gift and grant programs. Ross-Stern & Associates can also recommend and work with experienced bankers, attorneys, and other professionals to help you operate a successful foundation and properly structure grants.
Our Estate and Trust Planning services include:
- Estate tax planning structure and goals
- Estate planning and administration
- Organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, and power of attorney
- Gift tax returns
- Specialized estate and trust accounting services
- Assistance to executors and trustees
- Wealth transfer strategies
- Lifestyle management
- Financial statement preparation
- Charitable Donations, Foundations, and Philanthropy
- Asset transfer and gift planning to relatives, friends, and charities
- Asset tracking
- Estate liquidation to cover taxes and other expenses
- Estate and trust tax issues
- Final year decedent tax return preparation
- Specialized advisor introductions: banking, legal, insurance, financial planning, investment, and other specialists
If you are a small business owner, providing for business continuity and succession of ownership is essential. Ross-Stern & Associates can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs and succession plans in order. We take the same comprehensive approach to personal estate planning that we do with all our accounting and small business consulting services.
Email or call us at 818.776.0399 to get started on an estate plan or trust for you, your family, or business.