Personal Federal and State Tax Return Preparation
Taxes. For many individuals and couples, it's the stuff of nightmares. Let the tax specialists at Ross-Stern & Associates make your federal and state tax preparation, well, less taxing. We help simplify and organize the details and records you will need, consult with you on important tax law changes that impact the taxes you may have to to pay, and if necessary, file extensions to allow proper filing.
We can help you with:
- Federal and State income tax preparation (including all 50 US states)
- Determining the proper deductions
- Cost-basis for investment sales and capital gains
- Estate tax returns
- Expatriate tax preparation and FBAR filing
- Key forms, including W-2, 1099s, 1098, and Schedule K-1
- Federal or state tax notifications you may have received
- Quarterly estimated tax filings for small businesses and individuals
- Acting as a personal representative or trustee
- Qualified retirement plan impact
- Final tax return for a decedent
- Post-mortem tax planning
- Real estate transactions
- Payroll and sales tax filings
As a Ross-Stern & Associates customer, you will receive our Tax Organizer and Questionnaire guiding you through what records and receipts to gather and taking you through the important steps to assure a successful filing for the best possible outcome. We can also file your taxes electronically for faster processing and a quicker return of any tax refunds.
Get an early start on your tax preparation. Contact us or call Ross-Stern & Associates at 818.776.0399 for a consultation about your federal and state tax preparation needs.